The Australian Bureau of Statistics is ready and raring to go for the 2016 Census, the organisation confirmed in a statement today.
The statistics body said that it had been planning for the national survey for some time now and was excited to finally get the green light from the High Court today. “It’s all systems go!” an ABS spokesperson told media.
He said all Australian households would soon receive a form asking them what they were doing on August 9 2016. “This is your chance to have a say”.