Islam’s Prime Minister Hits Back At One Nation

One Nation satire

The Prime Minister of Islam has defended his country’s views and launched an attack of his own, in response to criticism from One Nation candidate Stephanie Banister yesterday.

In a statement last night the Islam PM said, “I don’t oppose One Nation as a religion. But I do feel their laws should not be welcome here”.

He added that he, and the Muslim faithful within his country, found Ms Banister’s attacks on Islam an insult to The Buddha.

Less than two per-cent of Australians were able to follow what Ms Banister was on about.

Banister has since said her original comments were taken out of context, “Unfortunately, they’ve completely twisted all my words and made me out to be a stand-up criminal”. Comedians around the country agreed.

For more political satire, follow The Shovel on Facebook and Twitter

1. uloola

August 9, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Islam is a very nice country,I was on holiday there last month.It has good accommodation for tourists,I stayed at a five star budget hotel.All the staff were a great bunch of guys,even the chamber maids were men.
    But I still prefer to holiday in Queensland and enjoy the simpler things in life,so many things to see like the Big Banana,Big Prawn and my favourite the Big Bozo.

2. Pigmy

August 9, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I agree Islam is a nice country. Unfortunately, its centuries old war on its neighbour Muslimistan makes it a dangerous holiday destination and being a straight guy I do fear the suicide bummers.

• uloola

August 9, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I always feel safe when travelling to both countries because I wear a t shirt with a picture of Pauline Hanson on it,this strikes fear in the population because they fear her more than the wrath of ,he who must not be named for fear of retribution by suicide bummers.
      Muslimistan is nice at this time of year because the stoning season has just begun and the annual goat throwing festival is never to be missed,at the end of festivities you get to eat the ball.
      Ms Banister is well known in this jewel of the east as she is considered a femininist icon for her breath of knowledge about the country and culture.
      She has an open invitation to speak at the grand mosque to regale the devote on the splendours of Hansonism.

• jaycee

August 12, 2013 at 12:43 pm

You lot are going to hell.
        As it says in the Holy Book of Hanson “Though shalt not make a statement with credible facts to support it”

3. Jon

August 9, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Islam? must be right next to that other county Africa…

4. Phil

August 9, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Magnificent

5. Salami

August 9, 2013 at 7:55 pm

their war on Salami is disgraceful

6. Sadsac

August 9, 2013 at 8:39 pm

I love the country side of Islam. Never been to Muslimistan, but have been told it is very nice.

7. Ando

August 9, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Islam’s fast bowlers are the best in the cricketing world.

• Pigmy

August 12, 2013 at 6:55 pm

especially Mohammed “Jimmy” Anderson and Spinniqi Swann 😀

8. Ray

August 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm

I hear they have a lot of religions in Islam, like Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, to name a few

9. Good Reason

August 9, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Doesn’t Pakistan follow the Haram?

10. Khalil Abu Khadijeh

August 10, 2013 at 10:29 am

What I like about Islam is that no visas are required prior to arrival..

11. Pingback: Islam’s Prime Minister Hits Back At One Nation « Islam in Australia .com

12. Paul

August 12, 2013 at 3:10 pm

An interesting and little known fact about the country islamb which ms banister overlooked is that their economy is built on sheep with their annual Ramadan festival drawing thousands of visitors through the Bermuda triangle each year.

• uloola

August 12, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I’m not going back to Islamb Paul because the last time I was there I got fleeced by the traders in the bazaar.

• Pigmy

August 12, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Mintsaucistan is a great capital city, but the internet provider Pork Pork had their HQ firebombed.

13. Luke Weyland

August 15, 2013 at 12:26 am

I hear that Australia’s One nation government is about to ban the consumption of water.
    After all, Water is Halal and thus drinking water must some how aid Al Qaeda.

14. princeza_b

August 16, 2013 at 8:16 pm

not only is one nation going to ban the consumption of water but oxygen is being banned as well as tht too is halal and breathing also aids the army of islam and muslimstan…